About the performance
When we dance, it mostly happens as part of a social event, as an expression of joy. Some take the dancing further and make it their livelihood and their paramount passion. What these 3 performers will tell on stage is sometimes their own stories and sometimes the stories of 25 other dancers, from all over the world, who have been interviewed about their relationship with dance. In this mock documentary piece, freely based on Jørgen Leth’s movie The Perfect Human (1967), choreographer Jens Bjerregaard invites the audience to take an up-close and personal look at the dancer in front of them.
- Jens Bjerregard (Choreographer)
- Jens Bjerregaard (Dancer)
- Wubkje Kuindersma (Dancer)
- Diana Cuni Mancini (Dancer)
- Koreograf, Jens Bjerregaard (Playwright)