24 HOUR PERFORMANCE
Twelve professional stage artists perform non-stop for a full day within a unique and exceptional choreographic structure. The work runs from 12 midday on a given Saturday to 12 midday the following Sunday and is created in the previous 6 days. The dozen actors and dancers are auditioned from the city where the work is being played and the whole project takes 7 days to complete: 6 days development and rehearsal and 1 day performing.
The audience come and go as they please with an average viewing time of between 5 to 6 hours with 18 percent staying the full 24 hours.
“unique, extraordinary, unprecedented; compulsive to watch”
Performance Research Journal (UK)
Dansescenen Theatre, Copenhagen Denmark..
- Dance: Tiziana Fracchiolla (South Africa) / Samuel Prince Ibanda (Uganda)
- Acting: Andrea Vagn Jensen (Denmark)
- Text: Stuart Lynch
- Direction and choreography: Stuart Lynch
- Sound and music composition: Jørgen Teller
- Lighting Design: Michael Breiner
- Costume: Camilla Lind
- Production Manager: Eva Ulvan Handberg
- Photography: Per Morten Abrahamsen